Tecnam Us Inc. Established At Sebring Airport, Florida
The TECNAM US Inc. Sebring facility will be the North American center for:
• Customer Service and Support
• Spare Parts
• Re-assembly (both LSA and Part 23 certified aircraft)
• Sales and Marketing
The TECNAM US Inc. Sebring customer delivery center, assembly facility and U.S. headquarters has been established in a 21,000 square foot facility located at the Sebring Regional Airport in Florida.
Sebring Airport Director Mike Willingham commented, “We are proud to be the home of the annual US Sport Aviation Expo and our motto… ‘the place to see, try, fly and buy’ really does ring true, with Tecnam choosing Sebring as the showcase facility in North America.”
The advice and support of Phil Solomon and Tommy Grimes of Heart of Virginia Aviation (HOVA) has been invaluable in establishing TECNAM US Inc. HOVA’s experience and feedback marketing Tecnam aircraft in the U.S. has brought this significant investment by the TECNAM leadership team to fruition.
The TECNAM US Inc. team will be led by Director of Sales, Shannon Yeager. Shannon joins the TECNAM US Inc. team from AOPA, where he was Vice President of Strategic Initiatives.
The Sebring based team also includes dedicated customer support, spare parts and marketing personnel: Tad Olmstead (Customer Support), Paul Federico (Spare Parts) and Mark Gregor (Marketing).
The establishment of TECNAM US Inc. is a result of a significant investment that will include not only the new Sebring facility and personnel but will create an enhanced nationwide sales and support network offering a wide range of services.
Regional TECNAM US Inc. Sales and Tecnam Service Centers include:
• HOVA (Heart of Virginia Aviation) located in Virginia
• West Coast Sport Aircraft Inc. located in California
• Midwest Company located in Minnesota
All locations will have Tecnam aircraft demonstrators available for flight tests by prospective customers.
TECNAM US Inc. and its sales agents will initially market and promote three Light Sport Aircraft. The Tecnam P2008 LSA, Astore LSA and P92 Eaglet LSA. Also available will be two Part 23 certified models, The P Twenty-Ten and P2006T light twin.
Other Tecnam models such as the P2002 Sierra, P92 Echo Light and P92 Tail Dragger are available on request to address specific customer missions.
TECNAM US Inc. aspires to offer the best model, fleet and support to its U.S. customers. A number of new offerings have been introduced, including:
• Potential customers can experience a demo flight at the new Sebring facility, and TECNAM US Inc. will contribute up to 50% of related travel expenses (maximum $1,000). The remaining 50% will be reimbursed at time of aircraft purchase, with a provision for additional reimbursement for a spouse or partner.
• A new payment policy has been introduced that is simple and straightforward. A 10% deposit is payable at the time an order is placed, with the remaining 90% payment not due until the aircraft is fully certified and ready to fly from either the Florida or California assembly facility.
• Establishment of TECNAM US Inc. will significantly enhance the level of service available to its North American customer base.
• The ‘Spares’ department will offer an even greater range of parts, ensuring U.S. and Canadian customers the best possible level of service and support.
• The Technical, Support and Warranty team have all received extensive training from Tecnam Italy covering both airframes and Rotax engines in particular.
Already established as the #1 producer of Light Sport Aircraft worldwide and the first choice of many flight training organizations, Tecnam is committed to ensuring that its North American customers have easy and enjoyable access to its wide range of innovative and affordable aircraft.
Tecnam CEO Paolo Pascale comments, “We are very grateful for the support of Mike Willingham and all his Sebring team. This first phase of our evolution and expansion within North America will be quite challenging, and is just the start of fulfilling our ambition to set up a dedicated production facility in the USA. We are totally focused on doing all possible to enhance our customer’s experience of, and access to, all things Tecnam.”
For more information on the TECNAM US Inc. wide range of aircraft models please contact your local dealer or Shannon Yeager, Director of Sales at 863-655-2400, or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org, or visit us at Sun ‘n Fun International Fly-In & Expo, Lakeland, Florida, USA from April 1st to 6th, 2014.